Friday, November 20, 2009

The Neighbors' Magic Rock

I WANT ONE!  I WANT ONE!
How come they get a magic rock?!  And I don't get a magic rock?!
I WANT A MAGIC ROCK!

This magic rock is letting my neighbors know when I'm thinking about them, or if I'm up to something nefarious.

You can see the truth of that from the date captions under each picture. When I am being good and behaving myself (ignoring their illegal operation), the magic rock points away from my house. But when I am being evil, or sending bad thoughts their way, or some such (like making a complaint), then the rock turns toward my house and BLARES 100.1 "Mega 100 Soft Rock" at me. (No wonder their business is failing, they probably play the same s**t on their roach coach.)



Oh, the horror of it all! Nasty, nasty rock, to rat me out! How did these glorious embodiments of T.L.C. get a hold on such an arcane specimen of occult magic?

I guess I should try to concentrate my mental energies and see if I can get it to spin all the way around... or to balance precariously on only one corner... perhaps do a little break dancing... or take a kamikaze swan dive off its perch. It'll be like the Mexican Jumping Beans I used to play with when I was much, much younger.

I WANT ONE, TOO!!

No comments: