Remember, last week the foreign language speaking handyman crew started prepping the Bally walk-in freezer for removal, but they stopped when the BDGs traipsed* off for the weekend. The new orders were to build the front screening fence. When the fence was finished, they still did not go back to the Bally freezer.
I'm not sure what wild hairs grew up Red's, Yellow's and Green's asses... but...
Besides, the BDGs really went crazy and diverted their attention to what I call Camera 1 because the next day this camera appeared, mounted high on the gable of their newly remodeled house:
It is NOT so much watching their yard and fence - it is pointed directly at my yard, my house, my bedroom window.
(...and I thought Felix was a smart lad.)
Let me repeat what I said about picture-taking and surveillance:
- I take pictures of Lynda's, Theresa's, and Cornelia's
- illegal activities (business, dogs, trailers, containers, commercial vehicles, etc.),
- their noncompliant structures (mobile home, sheds, porches, etc.), and
- their prohibited business relationships in a residential district (supplier deliveries, etc.)
- Lynda takes pictures and surveils me for what purpose? This is not the first time she has openly taken photographs. Does she think to use the pictures in her legal defense? Does she get her "jollies" from them? It must be the latter because this CCTV camera is aimed at my house - at my bedroom window.
Also this week, another CCTV mounting pole appeared down on the end of their property. This picture shows Camera 2 (with the bag over its head) and the pole to be set for Camera 4 (the middle pole). The pole on the left is an old pole on the property line fence, probably used for lighting many years ago.
And, finally, on Friday at noon the bag is off Camera 2 and it has been joined by Camera 3. And the pole for Camera 4 is no longer visible, probably being prepped for setting.
My beef with these yokels is that:
- Noise from the illegal TLC Catering business was an intrusion,
- The yard radio still is a retaliatory continuation of that intrusion, and
- This latest intrusion of CCTV surveillance represents Lynda's middle finger in the air.
- (I can suggest a few other places she can stick it! No, I'm sure she doesn't - cannot - get "jollies" any more.)
And you thought chainsaw slasher movies were scary?
Coming soon to an Oregon neighborhood near you.
I told you before, believe NOTHING Lynda says! She still here, ain't she?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
* traipse (v, used without object) 1. to walk or go aimlessly or idly or without finding or reaching one's goal: We traipsed all over town looking for Zig-Zag papers.