Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"God-Awful Choice of Music?"

A funny thing happened at work today. As I made my rounds, it became apparent that something was in the air - something wrong. Same people, different day, but something wasn't quite right.

Finally, the office manager asked me about the Muzak program. "Who made this choice of god-awful music?" Suddenly, I could hear the problem. Whatever it was that Muzak was serving up today was too loud and it DID sound pretty bad... but strangely familiar. The first and only answer I could give her was simply, "My neighbors."

Have you never seen coffee sprayed from someone's nose? Clutching herself, I thought she was going to have a coronary event right there at her desk.

She eventually recovered... and someone turned down the god-awful Muzak.

Where do I send my TLC music service cancellation request?
.

No comments: