... and, because of her unremitting perversity and her obtuse, foot-dragging blockade of all efforts to remedy her nuisance, she left me no alternative but to practice tough love on her.
- harrassing her by spying on her (midnight business operations, icemaker noise nuisance, yard radio nuisance), and
- calling the cops on her for every little thing (loud yard radio, no building permits, too many dogs, unsecured marijuana, dead cars), and
- maintaining a lawsuit against her for her "grandfathered" business (not grandfathered, illegal mobile home, illegal business use in zone, illegal business expansion, noise nuisance, etc.)
"Poor little me! Why is he doing this to me? I'm a good neighbor. (Just ask the people of Tracy)" the little lamb continually bleats in her assumed plaintive tones.
Truth can stand repetition; repetition, however, cannot make a lie into truth.
If her story had a grain of truth in it, she would be offering hard evidence of "grandfathered" status (ie., pre-annexation County of San Joaquin documentation.)
If her story had a grain of truth in it, she would be able to demonstrate to code enforcement or the police that she was in compliance with whatever charge.
If her story had a grain of truth in it, she would have petitioned for a harrassment protective order against me.
What she does know is that City of Manteca officials are so slack in their job performance that the only proofs and surveillance to be had are what I gather myself.
What she does know is that she hasn't a legal leg to stand on and her illegal business use is going down, as are all her other illegalities.
What she does know is:
- I am not buckling under to her shrill, strident, oft-repeated falsehoods, and
- I am not going away, and
- I am sick and tired of her lies and deceit, her noise, her lawlessness, her arrogance, and all of her other [not!] endearing qualities.
And don't let the gate slam shut on your tail! (Wait! On second thought...)
stripped and spanked.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* pish (interj) an exclamation of impatience or contempt; (vb) to make this exclamation at someone or something.